Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As you can see from the specifications sheet, the cooler is pretty big. At 131mm high the Freezer XTREME is one of the tallest coolers on the market. Not to be outdone by the height, the width is 100mm by 130mm so you will want to check your clearances on some of the motherboards with oversized Northbridge coolers.
The fan sits directly in the middle of the cooler and is able to push a little more than 35 CFM. Since air passes through the cooler on the way in and on the way out, cooling performance is nearly doubled by using this configuration; in theory.
The base of the cooler is made of copper and four large heatpipes make their way to each side of the aluminum fin areas that surround the fan.
The Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME has an MSRP of 44.95 in the U.S. but availability has been fairly limited. FrozenCPU.com shows the XTREME out of stock at 49.95. Sidewindercomputers.com lists the cooler for 39.95, but like FrozenCPU they are also out of stock. Hopefully Arctic Cooling will be able to re-supply these great resellers so enthusiasts have the opportunity to buy the cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- Radeon 16.5.3 drivers optimized for Warhammer, Overwatch, DOTA 2
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs