Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As you can see from the specifications sheet, the cooler is pretty big. At 131mm high the Freezer XTREME is one of the tallest coolers on the market. Not to be outdone by the height, the width is 100mm by 130mm so you will want to check your clearances on some of the motherboards with oversized Northbridge coolers.
The fan sits directly in the middle of the cooler and is able to push a little more than 35 CFM. Since air passes through the cooler on the way in and on the way out, cooling performance is nearly doubled by using this configuration; in theory.
The base of the cooler is made of copper and four large heatpipes make their way to each side of the aluminum fin areas that surround the fan.
The Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME has an MSRP of 44.95 in the U.S. but availability has been fairly limited. FrozenCPU.com shows the XTREME out of stock at 49.95. Sidewindercomputers.com lists the cooler for 39.95, but like FrozenCPU they are also out of stock. Hopefully Arctic Cooling will be able to re-supply these great resellers so enthusiasts have the opportunity to buy the cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Clinton's deleted emails won't go public before election
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now