Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As you can see from the specifications sheet, the cooler is pretty big. At 131mm high the Freezer XTREME is one of the tallest coolers on the market. Not to be outdone by the height, the width is 100mm by 130mm so you will want to check your clearances on some of the motherboards with oversized Northbridge coolers.
The fan sits directly in the middle of the cooler and is able to push a little more than 35 CFM. Since air passes through the cooler on the way in and on the way out, cooling performance is nearly doubled by using this configuration; in theory.
The base of the cooler is made of copper and four large heatpipes make their way to each side of the aluminum fin areas that surround the fan.
The Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME has an MSRP of 44.95 in the U.S. but availability has been fairly limited. FrozenCPU.com shows the XTREME out of stock at 49.95. Sidewindercomputers.com lists the cooler for 39.95, but like FrozenCPU they are also out of stock. Hopefully Arctic Cooling will be able to re-supply these great resellers so enthusiasts have the opportunity to buy the cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Microsoft patents foldable smartphone
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99