Swiss Engineering, Rolex, Army Knives, Arctic Cooling? All of these companies make a play on their Swiss heritage, but only one can be considered true value. Arctic Cooling has mesmerized with their products released in 2008, starting with their Freezer XTREME line of VGA coolers. Not only were the two samples sent over last year worthy of a rave review, but the price was in some cases half that of lesser performing VGA coolers.
Arctic Cooling is back at it with another XTREME product, this time for the CPU. The new Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME is closely linked to the VGA cooler line and design characteristics are shared between the two; mainly a large surface area to dissipate heat. The Xtra large Freezer XTREME uses four heatpipes to channel heat from the processor to a very large area of oversized cooling fins. If you have seen the VGA cooler line, this sounds and looks familiar.
This past month we have seen some really good coolers from Thermaltake and Xigmatek; let's see how the Freezer XTREME stacks up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now