Accessories and Documentation
Noctua includes a tube of their premium NT-H1 thermal paste with each cooler. In the accessory bag you will also find the special service tool screw driver, 0 and 90 degree base adapters for Socket F Opterons (88.9mm only) and two sets of fan retention wires.
Extras include double the amount of small screws needed for installation and two fan speed adapters that force the fan to run at 900 and 1100 RPM.
The manual is well written and typical of what we have come to expect from Noctua. The cooler has a sophisticated mounting system compared to typical, lower performing workstation and server coolers, but the installation process is painless.
Now that the cat is out of the bag on my new hard drive and Network Attached Server test bed, I can show you the mounting of the Noctua NH-U12DO coolers in 0 and 90 degree modes. In the final stages of the build the right side cooler will be changed back to 0 degree so air will pass freely from one cooler to the other and be shot out the back of the Cooler Master Stacker 830. The lower profile coolers make it possible to utilize the cases removable motherboard tray, something that the NH-U12P made impossible when installed.
I have to say that I am pretty excited about having the opportunity to test workstation and server disk arrangements on an 8-way platform. There are just a couple of pieces left to arrive as you can see in the picture.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-U12DO]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Microsoft patents foldable smartphone
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99