Thermaltake has taken their V-Series cooler to the next level with the V14 Pro. Not only is the new cooler quieter than the previous version, but it cools better. Both coolers appear the same when not next to each other but when together it is clear that the V14 Pro is significantly larger.
The jury is still out on the price of the new V14 Pro since it is technically not available yet and for that matter it isn't even listed on Thermaltake's website. Retail products should show up in the next thirty days or so and with Thermaltake's extensive list of retail and e-tail partners you will be able to purchase the new V14 Pro with ease.
When it comes to performance, the new V14 Pro allows the user to choose the amount of cooling required for the application. Our T.E.C.C. system is based off of an overclocked Kentsfield processor, but with the newer Intel processors running much cooler you are able to dial down the fan a great deal to reduce acoustics and not see much of a temperature increase.
To set it straight, when it comes down to it, if I was in a retail store and trying to choose between the Thermaltake MaxOrb EX and the new V14 Pro, I think I would go for the MaxOrb EX if it fit on my motherboard. The V14 Pro is a better choice for those using motherboards with large north bridge heatsinks since the cooler is taller, but the taller a cooler is the further heat has to travel to be cooled.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake V14 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 835 VR dev kit program
- Qualcomm and Leap Motion: use real life hands in VR
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording