The Thermaltake V14 Pro
Users will need to pay close attention to which way they mount the V14 Pro since the front and back look identical. You will want your fan blowing to either the back or top of your case to maximize air flow. Here we see the cooler and how large it is.
A look at the side and we see that four heat pipes are running up one side and two on the other leading to the fins.
I have yet to see a CPU cooler with heatpipes as long as I found on the V14 Pro.
The fan is held in place with a bracket that is attached to the base of the cooler. At first I was worried there may be a vibration issue, but the bracket proved to be strong enough to hold the fan firmly in place, even when running at full speed.
The surface of the cooler is smooth to the touch, but some fine machine marks are visibly present.
Looking down on the fan we see that the blades are very aggressive and should pull a fair amount of air through the cooler. The fan is also fitted with a blue LED system that will light up not only the fan and cooler, but most of your case as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake V14 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Could the PS4K be responsible for Sony's huge PS4 sales forecast?
- Fallout comes to Seattle with massive new Fallout 3-sized mod
- G.Skill to host OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs