When I first started setting up this drive, I knew that it would take a while, but I was really not prepared for the enormous amount of time it takes for such a huge drive. Maybe because I am used to partitioning my drives into smaller sizes I don't know. But I do know that between the partitioning and formatting of this monster, I spent well over an hour and that's not even installing the OS yet!
Was it worth it? Just take a look above at ALL THAT SPACE! When was the last time you saw that on a system that wasn't a RAID setup? Also notice that Windows had a devil of a time figuring out how to measure a drive this size during its setup. I'm still trying to figure out what 10,78.56MB is.
Confused or not, though, Windows was able to get the drive formatted and ready to accept the OS without a hitch. All space was available for use and it was just a matter of getting everything loaded to see how it would perform. Everything went smooth as silk, so lets see if this drive can hang with the big boys
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch dock doesn't boost GPU or CPU power
- Nintendo Switch's battery built for long gaming sessions
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package