When I first started setting up this drive, I knew that it would take a while, but I was really not prepared for the enormous amount of time it takes for such a huge drive. Maybe because I am used to partitioning my drives into smaller sizes I don't know. But I do know that between the partitioning and formatting of this monster, I spent well over an hour and that's not even installing the OS yet!
Was it worth it? Just take a look above at ALL THAT SPACE! When was the last time you saw that on a system that wasn't a RAID setup? Also notice that Windows had a devil of a time figuring out how to measure a drive this size during its setup. I'm still trying to figure out what 10,78.56MB is.
Confused or not, though, Windows was able to get the drive formatted and ready to accept the OS without a hitch. All space was available for use and it was just a matter of getting everything loaded to see how it would perform. Everything went smooth as silk, so lets see if this drive can hang with the big boys
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact