The Package and Modules
Team Groups memory comes packaged in a traditional cardboard box just big enough to house the two memory modules, since it's a Dual Channel kit. On the front at the lower right hand corner, Team Group puts a sticker with the kits specs including voltage rating, speed and latencies.
Since there is no real way to look at the modules from the front, we had a look at the back. To our disappointment there was no pictures of the modules, only marketing info in six languages along with award logos from previous reviews of Team Group around the world wide media.
The only way to look at the modules themselves is to unpack them; unless you get a good computer store that will let you look at them, these reviews are the only way to get a good gander of them prior to purchase. Team Group uses a large alloy heatspreader on both sides of the modules to help remove any heat generated at the high speeds they are designed to run at.
On one side of each of the modules, Team Group places a sticker to give details on the memory modules specs. The kit comes equipped with two sticks, each 1GB in density. The modules are designed to run at 1866MHz using 8-8-8-24 timings with a voltage spec of 1.9v.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Everest]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni