The Package and Modules
Team Groups memory comes packaged in a traditional cardboard box just big enough to house the two memory modules, since it's a Dual Channel kit. On the front at the lower right hand corner, Team Group puts a sticker with the kits specs including voltage rating, speed and latencies.
Since there is no real way to look at the modules from the front, we had a look at the back. To our disappointment there was no pictures of the modules, only marketing info in six languages along with award logos from previous reviews of Team Group around the world wide media.
The only way to look at the modules themselves is to unpack them; unless you get a good computer store that will let you look at them, these reviews are the only way to get a good gander of them prior to purchase. Team Group uses a large alloy heatspreader on both sides of the modules to help remove any heat generated at the high speeds they are designed to run at.
On one side of each of the modules, Team Group places a sticker to give details on the memory modules specs. The kit comes equipped with two sticks, each 1GB in density. The modules are designed to run at 1866MHz using 8-8-8-24 timings with a voltage spec of 1.9v.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Everest]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience