The Package and Modules
Team Groups memory comes packaged in a traditional cardboard box just big enough to house the two memory modules, since it's a Dual Channel kit. On the front at the lower right hand corner, Team Group puts a sticker with the kits specs including voltage rating, speed and latencies.
Since there is no real way to look at the modules from the front, we had a look at the back. To our disappointment there was no pictures of the modules, only marketing info in six languages along with award logos from previous reviews of Team Group around the world wide media.
The only way to look at the modules themselves is to unpack them; unless you get a good computer store that will let you look at them, these reviews are the only way to get a good gander of them prior to purchase. Team Group uses a large alloy heatspreader on both sides of the modules to help remove any heat generated at the high speeds they are designed to run at.
On one side of each of the modules, Team Group places a sticker to give details on the memory modules specs. The kit comes equipped with two sticks, each 1GB in density. The modules are designed to run at 1866MHz using 8-8-8-24 timings with a voltage spec of 1.9v.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Everest]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY