Kingston's choice of packaging is a solid black plastic back with a front clear plastic that has a special packing tape around it. This tape also has on the front the product code. Unfortunately, you do need a degree in rocket science to decode it. Since you can look directly at the modules, there is no need to have any pictures on the back of the case.
Removing the modules form the package, we get to have a look at them in the flesh. Kingston's HyperX heatspreaders remain unchanged. Kingston tries to keep a winning idea alive. The heatspreaders are held to the modules with double sided heat tape and metal tangs.
On one side of each module, Kingston puts the same data that is on the front of the package on the modules. Again, a degree in rocket science is needed to get by. To help you out, the modules are rated for 1800MHz with 8-8-8-24 timings at 1.9v.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Everest]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.74 million Switch systems in first month
- Nintendo profits increase by 521%
- Tekken 7's boxing kangaroo nixed due to animal activists
- GeForce GT 1030 to cost $80, will compete against RX 550
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives