Ring Ring, Ring Ring Bananaphone!
With the music aside, this phone boasts a full feature set, providing surfing, talking and texting.
The texting is easy to do and the buttons maintain a solid click to them with good spacing, so fat fingered people like me don't mash the keypad in a vain attempt to tell your mother that you love her.
The only gripe about texting I found, and this can be easily fixed in a firmware upgrade, is there is no background sending. If you write and fire off a text message to someone and then close the phone while the sending bar is scrolling across the screen, it will cancel the send and store the message in the outbox for later sending.
Phone conversations are clear and crisp with a good speaker and microphone in the unit. The phone book has some comprehensive features, but among the more notable and neatest is the ability to start typing in a number on your home screen and the phone book will suggest contacts based on recognition of the number being typed.
There's plenty of customisation available for this phone; I'm sure I haven't even explored all of it, too. There are so many ways to make the phone more suited to your needs, including lots of fancy options to change the colour schemes and skins of the menuing system.
There is a series of applications included with the phone, too. These include an image editor, web browser, conversion tool and surprisingly an RSS feed tracker as well. No games on my model, however, it seems like they want this phone to give the impression of a life style tool and not a toy.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- This monster USB hub charges up to 28 devices at once
- League of Legends table top game sets the mood for fun
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications