Ring Ring, Ring Ring Bananaphone!
With the music aside, this phone boasts a full feature set, providing surfing, talking and texting.
The texting is easy to do and the buttons maintain a solid click to them with good spacing, so fat fingered people like me don't mash the keypad in a vain attempt to tell your mother that you love her.
The only gripe about texting I found, and this can be easily fixed in a firmware upgrade, is there is no background sending. If you write and fire off a text message to someone and then close the phone while the sending bar is scrolling across the screen, it will cancel the send and store the message in the outbox for later sending.
Phone conversations are clear and crisp with a good speaker and microphone in the unit. The phone book has some comprehensive features, but among the more notable and neatest is the ability to start typing in a number on your home screen and the phone book will suggest contacts based on recognition of the number being typed.
There's plenty of customisation available for this phone; I'm sure I haven't even explored all of it, too. There are so many ways to make the phone more suited to your needs, including lots of fancy options to change the colour schemes and skins of the menuing system.
There is a series of applications included with the phone, too. These include an image editor, web browser, conversion tool and surprisingly an RSS feed tracker as well. No games on my model, however, it seems like they want this phone to give the impression of a life style tool and not a toy.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017