DDR2 still hasn't died off, and even Intel is still a supporter of it. DDR3 may be the future, but the present still belongs to DDR2. AMD is still dependant on it for its AM2 and AM2+ processors as well. Intel P45 chipsets still have a DDR2 memory controller integrated and with the price of DDR2 vs. DDR3, it's still wiser to go for DDR2.
Chaintech APOGEE memory isn't anything spectacular compared to other brands, however it's not far behind the big names like Geil and Aeneon. So when it comes to choosing what you're going to buy, Chaintech is something we would recommend to anyone looking for high performance DDR2 memory. The only downside is that here in Australia it may be quite difficult to locate, though you won't find too much of a problem getting it in the states.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Everest]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 38-inch UltraWide rocks 3840x1600 resolution
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided patch fixes a slew of problems
- Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition launches
- Apple ordered to pay €13bn in back taxes to Ireland
- Final Fantasy 15 barely hits 30FPS on consoles
- PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules