Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0Ghz
Memory: 256MB PC2700 (DDR-333) Kingmax
Video Card: Leadtek Winfast GeForce3 Ti500
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ATA-3 UDMA 100 7200RPM
Drivers: Intel IAA and 1008 INF Driver, nVidia Detonator3 v23.11
Software Used: SiSoft Sandra 2001, 3dMark2000, 3dMark2001, Quake III Arena, Star Trek Armada, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force.
Results - SiSoft Sandra 2001 CPU Benchmark
Results - SiSoft Sandra 2001 Multimedia Benchmark
Results - SiSoft Sandra 2001 Memory Benchmark
Results - 3dMark2000 1024x768
Results - 3dMark2001 1024x768
Results - Quake III Arena 1024x768 32-bit Color
Results - Star Trek Armada 1024x768 16-bit Color
Results - Star Trek Voyager Elite Force 1024x768 32-bit Color
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology