Founded in 2001, Hiper, also known as High Performance Group, has been making a name for themselves in the PC peripheral market. With a product line that includes power supplies, input devices, fans and enclosures. These folks pride themselves with the concept of not only creating a truly high performance product, but also in listening to the ideas and needs of their customer base. In today's marketplace, the concept of the customer being right seems to be falling by the wayside, so it is good to see somebody remember the idea.
Our topic of interest today will be one of their latest enclosure designs, the Osiris. Named after the ancient Egyptian god, the Osiris is an aluminum case with numerous features that the folks at Hiper think will make it a winner. To test this theory, we will install a system and see how well these features actually work, then look at cooling potential for a high-end system.
So, does the Hiper Osiris have what it takes to earn consideration for your upgrading dollars? Follow me as we find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017