Founded in 2001, Hiper, also known as High Performance Group, has been making a name for themselves in the PC peripheral market. With a product line that includes power supplies, input devices, fans and enclosures. These folks pride themselves with the concept of not only creating a truly high performance product, but also in listening to the ideas and needs of their customer base. In today's marketplace, the concept of the customer being right seems to be falling by the wayside, so it is good to see somebody remember the idea.
Our topic of interest today will be one of their latest enclosure designs, the Osiris. Named after the ancient Egyptian god, the Osiris is an aluminum case with numerous features that the folks at Hiper think will make it a winner. To test this theory, we will install a system and see how well these features actually work, then look at cooling potential for a high-end system.
So, does the Hiper Osiris have what it takes to earn consideration for your upgrading dollars? Follow me as we find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched