Founded in 2001, Hiper, also known as High Performance Group, has been making a name for themselves in the PC peripheral market. With a product line that includes power supplies, input devices, fans and enclosures. These folks pride themselves with the concept of not only creating a truly high performance product, but also in listening to the ideas and needs of their customer base. In today's marketplace, the concept of the customer being right seems to be falling by the wayside, so it is good to see somebody remember the idea.
Our topic of interest today will be one of their latest enclosure designs, the Osiris. Named after the ancient Egyptian god, the Osiris is an aluminum case with numerous features that the folks at Hiper think will make it a winner. To test this theory, we will install a system and see how well these features actually work, then look at cooling potential for a high-end system.
So, does the Hiper Osiris have what it takes to earn consideration for your upgrading dollars? Follow me as we find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One S now gets free game of choice from Microsoft
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now