Founded in 2001, Hiper, also known as High Performance Group, has been making a name for themselves in the PC peripheral market. With a product line that includes power supplies, input devices, fans and enclosures. These folks pride themselves with the concept of not only creating a truly high performance product, but also in listening to the ideas and needs of their customer base. In today's marketplace, the concept of the customer being right seems to be falling by the wayside, so it is good to see somebody remember the idea.
Our topic of interest today will be one of their latest enclosure designs, the Osiris. Named after the ancient Egyptian god, the Osiris is an aluminum case with numerous features that the folks at Hiper think will make it a winner. To test this theory, we will install a system and see how well these features actually work, then look at cooling potential for a high-end system.
So, does the Hiper Osiris have what it takes to earn consideration for your upgrading dollars? Follow me as we find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications