Lets recap a little here...
We have a HSF unit that provides a decent amount of cooling at what looks will be a very reasonable price. We have a HSF unit that doesn't cause your ear drums to shatter due to the sheer amount of noise emitting from it. We also have a HSF unit that is made entirely of copper to help in the dissipation of the built-up heat from the processor.
On the reverse side of the coin, there are numerous other models that perform better overall, but likely at a much higher volume (and price). So what it comes down to is whether or not you're wanting the absolute top of the line, or something that will fit within a budget.
Bottom line... If you are making plans on a monster machine that tries to set a record for amount of overclockability, then you'll want to look at some high-end (expensive) sinks to handle the load. If, on the other hand, you fall into the category of those on a budget, then take a look at this Evercool model. It provides reasonable cooling and won't leave a gaping hole in your wallet.
Very smooth base
Good cooling, but not great
No 4-pin Molex connection
Rating - 8/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand