Lets recap a little here...
We have a HSF unit that provides a decent amount of cooling at what looks will be a very reasonable price. We have a HSF unit that doesn't cause your ear drums to shatter due to the sheer amount of noise emitting from it. We also have a HSF unit that is made entirely of copper to help in the dissipation of the built-up heat from the processor.
On the reverse side of the coin, there are numerous other models that perform better overall, but likely at a much higher volume (and price). So what it comes down to is whether or not you're wanting the absolute top of the line, or something that will fit within a budget.
Bottom line... If you are making plans on a monster machine that tries to set a record for amount of overclockability, then you'll want to look at some high-end (expensive) sinks to handle the load. If, on the other hand, you fall into the category of those on a budget, then take a look at this Evercool model. It provides reasonable cooling and won't leave a gaping hole in your wallet.
Very smooth base
Good cooling, but not great
No 4-pin Molex connection
Rating - 8/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse