Lets recap a little here...
We have a HSF unit that provides a decent amount of cooling at what looks will be a very reasonable price. We have a HSF unit that doesn't cause your ear drums to shatter due to the sheer amount of noise emitting from it. We also have a HSF unit that is made entirely of copper to help in the dissipation of the built-up heat from the processor.
On the reverse side of the coin, there are numerous other models that perform better overall, but likely at a much higher volume (and price). So what it comes down to is whether or not you're wanting the absolute top of the line, or something that will fit within a budget.
Bottom line... If you are making plans on a monster machine that tries to set a record for amount of overclockability, then you'll want to look at some high-end (expensive) sinks to handle the load. If, on the other hand, you fall into the category of those on a budget, then take a look at this Evercool model. It provides reasonable cooling and won't leave a gaping hole in your wallet.
Very smooth base
Good cooling, but not great
No 4-pin Molex connection
Rating - 8/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes