Lets recap a little here...
We have a HSF unit that provides a decent amount of cooling at what looks will be a very reasonable price. We have a HSF unit that doesn't cause your ear drums to shatter due to the sheer amount of noise emitting from it. We also have a HSF unit that is made entirely of copper to help in the dissipation of the built-up heat from the processor.
On the reverse side of the coin, there are numerous other models that perform better overall, but likely at a much higher volume (and price). So what it comes down to is whether or not you're wanting the absolute top of the line, or something that will fit within a budget.
Bottom line... If you are making plans on a monster machine that tries to set a record for amount of overclockability, then you'll want to look at some high-end (expensive) sinks to handle the load. If, on the other hand, you fall into the category of those on a budget, then take a look at this Evercool model. It provides reasonable cooling and won't leave a gaping hole in your wallet.
Very smooth base
Good cooling, but not great
No 4-pin Molex connection
Rating - 8/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system