The Western Digital My Book Mirror Edition
The My Book Mirror Edition has an external shell with a very nice black finish that is smooth and reflective. The only problem that I can see is that finger prints are going to show up if you even think about touching it. A series of status LEDs are also visible on the front of the drive.
Here we see the side and just how reflective the 'piano black' effect is.
Other than looking good, the sides of the My Book are plain with not much going on in this area.
The back is where the USB and power cables plug in. The power button is also located here, not where I would put it but Western Digital chose to keep a majority of the electronics together in one area.
The top and bottom of the My Book has adequate ventilation for the two 1TB hard drives inside.
With the unit powered we see the front LED array lit at full glow. The LEDs serve a couple of different functions. The first simply shows that the unit is powered and the second shows the amount of data stored on the My Book.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017