The My Book Mirror Edition comes in a consumer friendly package. You can see clearly that Western Digital is on the 'Green' bandwagon and even reflects this fact by claiming the My Book is 30% more energy efficient.
The side of the package shows the My Book nestled between a row of books.
The back of the box has a lot of information that is presented in a manner that is easy to follow for those of us that are technically challenged.
The other side takes us back to the book shelf and shows the back side of the My Book.
The top of the box gives the user an idea of what to expect when they open the package. The drive is setup for RAID 1; data protection. Also listed are the package contents and an estimate of the amount of files the My Book can hold.
With the box removed, we see that the My Book is packaged very well with over an inch of cushion between the unit and the edge of the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta GPU turns up in latest drivers
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league