When it comes to power supplies in the middle range, there are a lot of choices. Of those, few are willing to give you the flexibility of a dual graphics setup. The Cooler Master UCP 700 does so and is even able to handle a system that it has no right to be able to work with. Granted, it failed when both graphics boards were fully powered and working under load, but the abilities it showed were worthy of notice.
As far as connectivity is concerned, this model should be more than capable of handling most systems that are connected to it. Cable lengths were long enough to handle any mid-tower style case and will be able to accommodate a good deal of the full tower enclosure designs as well. Just remember that if you are running an older motherboard with the 20-pin primary coupler, you will need to have an adapter on hand to get your system up and running.
Availability for this model looks to be aimed primarily toward the Australian and Far Eastern markets at this time. While not readily available in the US market now, you can pick it up across the big pond for roughly $165AU, which is exactly the price range that we would expect to see for a power supply with this power rating.
Overall, the UCP 700 is a very capable power supply that provides a very solid performance across all voltage rails. It has a nice appearance and ample cooling without a lot of noise. All in all, a very worthy consideration for those looking for a good mid-range PSU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- Microsoft's new 12.3-inch Surface Pro 4 starts at $899
- Netflix now supports voice commands on Windows 10
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs