When it comes to power supplies in the middle range, there are a lot of choices. Of those, few are willing to give you the flexibility of a dual graphics setup. The Cooler Master UCP 700 does so and is even able to handle a system that it has no right to be able to work with. Granted, it failed when both graphics boards were fully powered and working under load, but the abilities it showed were worthy of notice.
As far as connectivity is concerned, this model should be more than capable of handling most systems that are connected to it. Cable lengths were long enough to handle any mid-tower style case and will be able to accommodate a good deal of the full tower enclosure designs as well. Just remember that if you are running an older motherboard with the 20-pin primary coupler, you will need to have an adapter on hand to get your system up and running.
Availability for this model looks to be aimed primarily toward the Australian and Far Eastern markets at this time. While not readily available in the US market now, you can pick it up across the big pond for roughly $165AU, which is exactly the price range that we would expect to see for a power supply with this power rating.
Overall, the UCP 700 is a very capable power supply that provides a very solid performance across all voltage rails. It has a nice appearance and ample cooling without a lot of noise. All in all, a very worthy consideration for those looking for a good mid-range PSU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel