Apart from the fact that I felt I was too manly to read the manual, the whole setup procedure was easy from opening the box, getting the necessary cables and plugging everything in.
The other thing that I have to note about the unit is the quality; I really expected nothing more than a cheap plastic casing, but the decision to go metal just adds a whole new level of quality to the unit. The whole device not only looks great, but feels fantastic.
It's kind of difficult to fault a device that does exactly what it's supposed to. ATEN have really covered all bases by adding full 7.1 surround sound support and Dual-Link DVI connectivity.
While the unit isn't exactly cheap, the price is extremely justified thanks to the overall quality of the unit. The other thing you have to consider is the fact that you're not going to get another 30" monitor for the price of this unit.
With all that said, the ATEN CS1782 really is just a top notch product that a lot of multi computer users with 30" monitors are going to find handy. This is just one of those products that does what it's supposed to do and does it extremely well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn: Microsoft forced Titanfall as Xbox exclusive
- Our 'Kingsglaive' Blu-ray giveaway is no 'Final Fantasy'
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now