Apart from the fact that I felt I was too manly to read the manual, the whole setup procedure was easy from opening the box, getting the necessary cables and plugging everything in.
The other thing that I have to note about the unit is the quality; I really expected nothing more than a cheap plastic casing, but the decision to go metal just adds a whole new level of quality to the unit. The whole device not only looks great, but feels fantastic.
It's kind of difficult to fault a device that does exactly what it's supposed to. ATEN have really covered all bases by adding full 7.1 surround sound support and Dual-Link DVI connectivity.
While the unit isn't exactly cheap, the price is extremely justified thanks to the overall quality of the unit. The other thing you have to consider is the fact that you're not going to get another 30" monitor for the price of this unit.
With all that said, the ATEN CS1782 really is just a top notch product that a lot of multi computer users with 30" monitors are going to find handy. This is just one of those products that does what it's supposed to do and does it extremely well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99