Setting up the device is all very self explanatory and it's really quite difficult to mess up. Once everything was plugged in and the power connected, it was time to fire up PC number one.
Within seconds, our Dell 30" little blue light turned on and showed us our boot up. Everything was looking good at this stage. Inside windows, we get some finding new devices bubbles show up and before long we're cruising around our desktop at 2560 x 1600.
With the second computer plugged in, it was time to fire up that bad boy. Wwitching the KVM over to its second source and powering up our machine, we were again greeted with that lovely blue light and boot up screen.
Everything was going along smoothly until we got into Windows. Now, I'm not a fan of admitting it, but I have a blonde moment every once and a while. This was one of them. Since like most males I'm too much of a man to read the manual, in Windows I was having no joy getting the mouse to work. The keyboard was fine, but unfortunately not the mouse.
I figured it had something to do with the USB link at the front of the KVM not being lit for source two. After about 15 minutes of going under my desk and checking that the USB was all connected and changing ports around, I found myself looking back at the KVM. Within another 5 minutes I discovered that if you press the source just quickly, the video will swap over. If you hold it down for a little longer, though, the video and the USB link will move across. Lesson learned and the CS1782 was now running like an absolute dream.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- Riot considers G2A sponsorship ban, asks teams to follow suit
- DICE says there will be no microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront
- This tool allows you to use your taskbar on any multi-monitor setup
- Be Quiet! launches its Silent Base 600 chassis with insulation
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio