With the cables out of the way, it's time to move onto the device. Pulling it out of the box, you notice the length of the unit alongside its overall weight. Looking at the front of the unit, we have the brand again mentioned to the left and below that there is mention of the fact it supports USB 2.0 and surround sound.
The middle of the unit has our two switches which let us switch between our systems in both video only or video and USB.
To the right of the unit, we have the model and below that a USB port and two audio jacks; one being a Mic and the other a stereo jack.
Flipping the unit to the back, we're greeted by an absolute bucket load of connectors. The very left of the device has our firmware upgrade port, power connector and a single USB port.
Next to that we have our main connection where your monitor, keyboard, mouse and sound setup plug into.
Sitting next to that, we have where our main set of KVM cables plug into. Here you plug in your DVI connectors, USB cable and audio cables that then go towards the PCs where they plug into the respective sections.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 14 patch 3.2 begins the Gears of Change
- Google's 'right to be forgotten' initiative extended to every domain
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal brings a sword to a gun fight, and more
- For Honor not meant for the mass market, more of a 'core' game
- Stay Connected to Netflix, Hulu & More Anywhere in the World
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives