With the cables out of the way, it's time to move onto the device. Pulling it out of the box, you notice the length of the unit alongside its overall weight. Looking at the front of the unit, we have the brand again mentioned to the left and below that there is mention of the fact it supports USB 2.0 and surround sound.
The middle of the unit has our two switches which let us switch between our systems in both video only or video and USB.
To the right of the unit, we have the model and below that a USB port and two audio jacks; one being a Mic and the other a stereo jack.
Flipping the unit to the back, we're greeted by an absolute bucket load of connectors. The very left of the device has our firmware upgrade port, power connector and a single USB port.
Next to that we have our main connection where your monitor, keyboard, mouse and sound setup plug into.
Sitting next to that, we have where our main set of KVM cables plug into. Here you plug in your DVI connectors, USB cable and audio cables that then go towards the PCs where they plug into the respective sections.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller