With the cables out of the way, it's time to move onto the device. Pulling it out of the box, you notice the length of the unit alongside its overall weight. Looking at the front of the unit, we have the brand again mentioned to the left and below that there is mention of the fact it supports USB 2.0 and surround sound.
The middle of the unit has our two switches which let us switch between our systems in both video only or video and USB.
To the right of the unit, we have the model and below that a USB port and two audio jacks; one being a Mic and the other a stereo jack.
Flipping the unit to the back, we're greeted by an absolute bucket load of connectors. The very left of the device has our firmware upgrade port, power connector and a single USB port.
Next to that we have our main connection where your monitor, keyboard, mouse and sound setup plug into.
Sitting next to that, we have where our main set of KVM cables plug into. Here you plug in your DVI connectors, USB cable and audio cables that then go towards the PCs where they plug into the respective sections.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- Sony's PlayStation 4 dominates sales charts with 30.2 million sales
- Halo PC is finally happening, and Microsoft has nothing to do with it
- I am the new guy
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS
- Cherry Announces MW 2310, MW 2110, and MC 2000 Mice
- Phanteks Announces Power Splitter with Patented Isolated Dual System Technology
- QPAD's latest mouse launches world premier at Dreamhack
- Noctua Introduces 24V IndustrialPPC Fans