With the cables out of the way, it's time to move onto the device. Pulling it out of the box, you notice the length of the unit alongside its overall weight. Looking at the front of the unit, we have the brand again mentioned to the left and below that there is mention of the fact it supports USB 2.0 and surround sound.
The middle of the unit has our two switches which let us switch between our systems in both video only or video and USB.
To the right of the unit, we have the model and below that a USB port and two audio jacks; one being a Mic and the other a stereo jack.
Flipping the unit to the back, we're greeted by an absolute bucket load of connectors. The very left of the device has our firmware upgrade port, power connector and a single USB port.
Next to that we have our main connection where your monitor, keyboard, mouse and sound setup plug into.
Sitting next to that, we have where our main set of KVM cables plug into. Here you plug in your DVI connectors, USB cable and audio cables that then go towards the PCs where they plug into the respective sections.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience