The KVM is one of those devices that I've always known about, but never actually used. As far as brands go, ATEN is definitely up there in the world of awareness, so they seemed like the logical company to check out.
The KVM, as a device isn't all that confusing; it simply let's you use two or more (depending on the model) computers while only needing a single Keyboard, Video (Screen) and Mouse - or KVM.
Over the past 18 months, I would have liked to have ventured into the world that is the KVM, but since my upgrade to Dual-Link DVI enabled monitors, it hasn't been possible as the DVI side of things on all KVMs only support a maximum of 1920 x 1200; until now, that is!
ATEN have come to the rescue with the release of the CS1782 a few months back. It was really the only KVM released within the past few years that managed to grab my attention, so I simply had to have it.
Before we get into talking about the overall feelings on the device, let's take the time to have a quick look at the package and what's inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched