The KVM is one of those devices that I've always known about, but never actually used. As far as brands go, ATEN is definitely up there in the world of awareness, so they seemed like the logical company to check out.
The KVM, as a device isn't all that confusing; it simply let's you use two or more (depending on the model) computers while only needing a single Keyboard, Video (Screen) and Mouse - or KVM.
Over the past 18 months, I would have liked to have ventured into the world that is the KVM, but since my upgrade to Dual-Link DVI enabled monitors, it hasn't been possible as the DVI side of things on all KVMs only support a maximum of 1920 x 1200; until now, that is!
ATEN have come to the rescue with the release of the CS1782 a few months back. It was really the only KVM released within the past few years that managed to grab my attention, so I simply had to have it.
Before we get into talking about the overall feelings on the device, let's take the time to have a quick look at the package and what's inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter