ASUS... Regarded today as one of the biggest Taiwanese motherboard manufacturers, they have really broadened their range and features of their motherboards. Starting out as being known for stability rather than overclockability, ASUS over the last two years has changed its image and is now aimed at the overclockers. With innovative motherboards for the Intel Pentium 3 and AMD Athlon processors, ASUS has started to broaden their Pentium 4 range of motherboards as well.
Up until recently, the only chipsets for the Pentium 4 were the i850 RDRAM or i845 SDRAM chipsets. There wasn't enough diversity for the Pentium 4, and with legal battles going on between Intel and VIA, very few motherboards come out with VIA P4 solutions. With the release of the SiS 645, Intel Pentium 4 has taken on a new look with cost effective DDR SDRAM support, and DDR-333 memory technology has made the Pentium 4 seem even more attractive. Today we are here to test the ASUS P4S333 SiS 645 motherboard. Let's see how it fares against its siblings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4