ASUS... Regarded today as one of the biggest Taiwanese motherboard manufacturers, they have really broadened their range and features of their motherboards. Starting out as being known for stability rather than overclockability, ASUS over the last two years has changed its image and is now aimed at the overclockers. With innovative motherboards for the Intel Pentium 3 and AMD Athlon processors, ASUS has started to broaden their Pentium 4 range of motherboards as well.
Up until recently, the only chipsets for the Pentium 4 were the i850 RDRAM or i845 SDRAM chipsets. There wasn't enough diversity for the Pentium 4, and with legal battles going on between Intel and VIA, very few motherboards come out with VIA P4 solutions. With the release of the SiS 645, Intel Pentium 4 has taken on a new look with cost effective DDR SDRAM support, and DDR-333 memory technology has made the Pentium 4 seem even more attractive. Today we are here to test the ASUS P4S333 SiS 645 motherboard. Let's see how it fares against its siblings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni