ASUS... Regarded today as one of the biggest Taiwanese motherboard manufacturers, they have really broadened their range and features of their motherboards. Starting out as being known for stability rather than overclockability, ASUS over the last two years has changed its image and is now aimed at the overclockers. With innovative motherboards for the Intel Pentium 3 and AMD Athlon processors, ASUS has started to broaden their Pentium 4 range of motherboards as well.
Up until recently, the only chipsets for the Pentium 4 were the i850 RDRAM or i845 SDRAM chipsets. There wasn't enough diversity for the Pentium 4, and with legal battles going on between Intel and VIA, very few motherboards come out with VIA P4 solutions. With the release of the SiS 645, Intel Pentium 4 has taken on a new look with cost effective DDR SDRAM support, and DDR-333 memory technology has made the Pentium 4 seem even more attractive. Today we are here to test the ASUS P4S333 SiS 645 motherboard. Let's see how it fares against its siblings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- Nintendo Switch gets a much-needed splash of color
- Skyrim Remaster mods limited to 1GB on PS4
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now