The front of the packaging reminds me of a Formula One car from the 80's with the green eSATA + USB logo. Windows and Mac logos are also on the front so you know at the start if your system is covered. RoHS is a big buzzword these days, so Thermaltake also placed that logo on the front for everyone to see.
There really isn't much on the side other than the product line logo.
The back of the package lists the features, specifications and a couple of product images.
The package contents are listed on this side. Thermaltake has done a good job with the overall packaging and the retail consumer will be able to get a really good idea of what they are purchasing in the store. The only thing I would really like to see is performance numbers compared to a drive connected straight to a motherboards SATA connector. But then again, that is what this article is for.
With the outer box removed, we can see how Thermaltake packaged the BlacX. For the most part everything is secure and wrapped so the main unit doesn't arrive scratched from transport.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 95 has been installed onto an Apple Watch... because why not
- Battlefield 5: Eastern Front rumors are reportedly fake
- Samsung 'Bedtime VR Stories' is a truly new way of telling stories
- First Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer now live
- Without the reconstruction tech, Quantum Break looks incredible at 4K
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched