The front of the packaging reminds me of a Formula One car from the 80's with the green eSATA + USB logo. Windows and Mac logos are also on the front so you know at the start if your system is covered. RoHS is a big buzzword these days, so Thermaltake also placed that logo on the front for everyone to see.
There really isn't much on the side other than the product line logo.
The back of the package lists the features, specifications and a couple of product images.
The package contents are listed on this side. Thermaltake has done a good job with the overall packaging and the retail consumer will be able to get a really good idea of what they are purchasing in the store. The only thing I would really like to see is performance numbers compared to a drive connected straight to a motherboards SATA connector. But then again, that is what this article is for.
With the outer box removed, we can see how Thermaltake packaged the BlacX. For the most part everything is secure and wrapped so the main unit doesn't arrive scratched from transport.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now