The front of the packaging reminds me of a Formula One car from the 80's with the green eSATA + USB logo. Windows and Mac logos are also on the front so you know at the start if your system is covered. RoHS is a big buzzword these days, so Thermaltake also placed that logo on the front for everyone to see.
There really isn't much on the side other than the product line logo.
The back of the package lists the features, specifications and a couple of product images.
The package contents are listed on this side. Thermaltake has done a good job with the overall packaging and the retail consumer will be able to get a really good idea of what they are purchasing in the store. The only thing I would really like to see is performance numbers compared to a drive connected straight to a motherboards SATA connector. But then again, that is what this article is for.
With the outer box removed, we can see how Thermaltake packaged the BlacX. For the most part everything is secure and wrapped so the main unit doesn't arrive scratched from transport.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- UK debuts its 'UK Against ISIL' social media account
- Phiaton launches PS 202 NC active noise cancellation earphones
- Famed astronaut Buzz Aldrin shares his 'master plan' for Mars
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20