The front of the packaging reminds me of a Formula One car from the 80's with the green eSATA + USB logo. Windows and Mac logos are also on the front so you know at the start if your system is covered. RoHS is a big buzzword these days, so Thermaltake also placed that logo on the front for everyone to see.
There really isn't much on the side other than the product line logo.
The back of the package lists the features, specifications and a couple of product images.
The package contents are listed on this side. Thermaltake has done a good job with the overall packaging and the retail consumer will be able to get a really good idea of what they are purchasing in the store. The only thing I would really like to see is performance numbers compared to a drive connected straight to a motherboards SATA connector. But then again, that is what this article is for.
With the outer box removed, we can see how Thermaltake packaged the BlacX. For the most part everything is secure and wrapped so the main unit doesn't arrive scratched from transport.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'