The XIGMATEK HDT-SD964 is a crossover product. On one hand we have a cooler that costs less than many retail, OEM replacement coolers. On the other hand we have the latest CPU cooler technology that is only available on enthusiast class coolers.
The HDT-SD964 is clearly a price performance leader, no matter what market segment you are in. This holds more weight with the Joe Sixpack guys who are looking for the best bang for the buck. If that sounds like you, then look no further. Enthusiasts tend to think with their maximum overclock and not their wallet. And although I consider the HDT-SD964 a performance cooler, these guys will want to look a little further up the price chain when trying to obtain higher overclocks.
The XIGMATEK HDT-SD964 is going to puzzle many buyers, including myself. The product breaks many of the traditional rules that we have come accustom to. The latest technology in any market isn't supposed to also be the lowest price. What kind of a message is XIGMATEK trying to send to consumers and other CPU cooler manufacturers? - Hopefully the early XIGMATEK products are not just a fluke and they continue to follow this trend and the other guys take note. I for one don't like the thought of spending 80 Dollars on a cooler when I would much rather put that money in moving up factory processor speeds. I really like what these guys are doing and can't wait to see the 120mm model; the HDT-S1283.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XIGMATEK HDT-SD964]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20