Nothing about that packaging says budget on this cooler. The colourful box allows you to see the fan in a window and a lot of information is given on the front.
The side of the package clearly shows appropriate processors that the heatsink can be used with.
The back of the package shows all of the specifications for the cooler.
The other side shows some images of the cooler and feature points. My only complaint with the packaging is that there should be a picture of the overall cooler and not just bits and pieces.
A look at the inside packaging shows that the cooler is very secure in the package. It would be nearly impossible for the cooler to arrive at your door damaged if shipped across the country. My sample was shipped from Asia and it arrived perfect. After receiving a few coolers from other manufacturers this year that were damaged due to poor packaging, this is starting to be one of my pet peeves. XIGMATEK must be aware of competitors' poor packaging and are not making the same mistakes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XIGMATEK HDT-SD964]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch Pro controller can be used to play PC games
- Xbox One gets $10 EA Access-like subscription service
- The Xenomorph is unleashed in new 'Alien' trailer
- NVIDIA announces its new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Bethesda optimizing games for AMD's Ryzen and Vega tech
- IPMI on E3C226D2I
- Site & Forum impressions
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Massive, Lightstorm and Fox Interactive team up for a game based on Avatar universe
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art