Nothing about that packaging says budget on this cooler. The colourful box allows you to see the fan in a window and a lot of information is given on the front.
The side of the package clearly shows appropriate processors that the heatsink can be used with.
The back of the package shows all of the specifications for the cooler.
The other side shows some images of the cooler and feature points. My only complaint with the packaging is that there should be a picture of the overall cooler and not just bits and pieces.
A look at the inside packaging shows that the cooler is very secure in the package. It would be nearly impossible for the cooler to arrive at your door damaged if shipped across the country. My sample was shipped from Asia and it arrived perfect. After receiving a few coolers from other manufacturers this year that were damaged due to poor packaging, this is starting to be one of my pet peeves. XIGMATEK must be aware of competitors' poor packaging and are not making the same mistakes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XIGMATEK HDT-SD964]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- Rule the streets on this official 'Mario Kart' bike
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now