Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As you can see, all of the favorite buzzwords are covered with the HDT-SD964. A copper base with four copper 6mm heatpipes lead to aluminum fins that are cooled with a 92mm fan.
The fan uses a 4-pin PWM connector and is capable of pushing up to 54.6 CFM at 34 dBA. To aid in reducing noise and longevity, the bearings are rifle bearings and although the lifespan is rated at 50,000 hours, I would expect the fan to last several years with this type of bearing.
With the fan attached, the overall weight is only 466 grams; a relative light weight when compared to some of the truly heavy heatsinks we have seen in the past.
I think the real story here is the price. After a quick scan online, here in the states I was able to find the HDT-SD964 listed at Newegg for only 27 Dollars with a 10 Dollar mail-in rebate making the total only 17 Dollars. This is much cheaper than most of the coolers I have tested here at TweakTown and I think most enthusiasts shopping around may over look the product because of its low cost. Let's dive in and see if the HDT-SD964 is a budget cooler as the price suggests, or if it is a power house that will make our Must Have list.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XIGMATEK HDT-SD964]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99