Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As you can see, all of the favorite buzzwords are covered with the HDT-SD964. A copper base with four copper 6mm heatpipes lead to aluminum fins that are cooled with a 92mm fan.
The fan uses a 4-pin PWM connector and is capable of pushing up to 54.6 CFM at 34 dBA. To aid in reducing noise and longevity, the bearings are rifle bearings and although the lifespan is rated at 50,000 hours, I would expect the fan to last several years with this type of bearing.
With the fan attached, the overall weight is only 466 grams; a relative light weight when compared to some of the truly heavy heatsinks we have seen in the past.
I think the real story here is the price. After a quick scan online, here in the states I was able to find the HDT-SD964 listed at Newegg for only 27 Dollars with a 10 Dollar mail-in rebate making the total only 17 Dollars. This is much cheaper than most of the coolers I have tested here at TweakTown and I think most enthusiasts shopping around may over look the product because of its low cost. Let's dive in and see if the HDT-SD964 is a budget cooler as the price suggests, or if it is a power house that will make our Must Have list.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XIGMATEK HDT-SD964]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY