There isn't too much going on with the front of the box here. Across the top we see that it is of course an MSI card, while the top right corner gives us some NVIDIA logos. Across the bottom we have the "Game with MSI" logo along with another sticker that mentions the card is overclocked.
The picture on the box is some kind of Orc while to the right of that we have the model which is of course the GTX 280. Below that we have the mention of 1GB of GDDR3, support for 3-way SLI and support for PhysX.
Turning the box over, we go into some more detail of the features that the GTX 280 offers. We also have a bit of a blurb that gives us a run down on the card. We see mention that we can get both audio and video through the DVI port with a HDMI convertor.
Moving inside the box, in the cable department we have a component/s-video out dongle, s-video cable, DVI to VGA connector, DVI to HDMI connector and a loop back cable so you can get audio through the HDMI connector.
As far as paper work goes, we have two quick user guides along with a driver CD that also includes a few exclusive MSI utilities which you may or may not choose to use. All in all, there isn't anything out of the ordinary in the package department with the DVI to HDMI adapter probably being the only real stand-out inclusion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller