I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the T-shirt. Cooler Master is taking the limited edition status of the CSX cases to another level by documenting the exclusivity with even more swag.
You mission, should you choose to accept it. Additional documentation outside of the standard Cosmo manual is located in a sealed frost white envelope.
Several documents printed on high quality paper are included; most are signed by Frank Wang, Regional Branch Manager for Cooler Master USA. A decent quality pen is also in the package. The pen isn't going to be joining my Monte Blanc collection anytime soon, but it is a nice little add-on that adds value to the overall package.
The Certificate of Authenticity that is included with the Medusa and other limited edition CSX cases.
The standard Cooler Master Cosmo documentation and manual are also included with the package. Cooler Master didn't miss anything when putting the package together.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017