I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the T-shirt. Cooler Master is taking the limited edition status of the CSX cases to another level by documenting the exclusivity with even more swag.
You mission, should you choose to accept it. Additional documentation outside of the standard Cosmo manual is located in a sealed frost white envelope.
Several documents printed on high quality paper are included; most are signed by Frank Wang, Regional Branch Manager for Cooler Master USA. A decent quality pen is also in the package. The pen isn't going to be joining my Monte Blanc collection anytime soon, but it is a nice little add-on that adds value to the overall package.
The Certificate of Authenticity that is included with the Medusa and other limited edition CSX cases.
The standard Cooler Master Cosmo documentation and manual are also included with the package. Cooler Master didn't miss anything when putting the package together.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4