Cooler Master has increased the amount of protection for the CSX case products over the standard flagship packaging. This was achieved by double boxing the case. The outer box is around three inches larger than the standard case box and hard foam was added between the inner and outer box. The inner box is the standard Cosmos packaging. The outer box is a plain brown box that gives no indication of the contents inside and is void of labels. This is actually a nice security feature since you really don't want to advertise a 1200 Dollar product nestled inside the package. A good example is if the package were to be left outside your door by a shipping company when you are not at home.
As you can see, the inner box for the CSX Medusa is the same size as the Cosmos, but is clearly labeled CSX. On the top corner you can see an image of the case inside the box.
On the side a bar code and part number are listed on a sticker and the rest of the box is flat black, adding to the excitement of opening the package.
The inner box packaging adds an extra inch and a half of solid density foam around the case.
Once the case is out of the box, it is covered with a thick plastic bag that keeps dust off of the case and case cover.
After stripping through the layers, we are finally down to the protective cotton cover that you can put on the case when not in use. This is a very nice accessory that did not come with the standard Cosmos, but should have.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes