While the boxes share the same square design as the standard HD 4850, we have a much darker image going on here. Across the top of the box we have the Sapphire logo. In the middle we have the model and below that, the TOXIC logo. In the back ground we have a bold headed figure hidden away.
Across the bottom of the box we have some ATI logos along with a HDMI one. We also see some of the key features like 512MB of GDDR3 memory, Overclocked, Zalman cooling along with some of the included goodies such as Cyberlink programs and a full version copy of 3DMark Vantage.
Turning the box over, we have the Sapphire logos across the top and the model along with some of the main features across the bottom. Above that we have just a few of the hundreds of awards Sapphire have won. We also have a bit of a blurb on the card to the right and some more details on the features that are included.
Inside the box we're greeted with CDs galore; apart from the user manual and driver CD we also have Ruby ROM Volume 1.1, Cyberlink DVD Suite and PowerDVD along with a full version copy of 3DMark Vantage.
Other goodies included are a DVI to VGA connector, Crossfire bridge, component out dongle, S-Video to RCA connector, molex to 6-pin PCI Express power connector and a DVI to HDMI connector.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league