ASUS has actually gone through a bit of a box redesign with the latest line-up of cards. While you can't actually tell the difference from the picture below, the boxes are actually a fair bit smaller these days. It's good to see they're cutting back on the old cardboard. Apart from this, though, the overall layout on the front of the box is pretty similar. Across the top of the card we have the ASUS logo and motto along with a picture of a girl towards the right side of the box.
Across the bottom of the box we have the model along with the TOP logo that lets us know that the model is an overclocked one. Above that we have some of the main features like 512MB of GDDR3, PCI Express 2.0, GamerOSD and SmartDoctor.
Turning the box over, we have some talk about the exclusive features that the ASUS card offers along with some of the main features of the card. We also have some recommended system requirements and other little bits of information.
Opening up the box and diving past the graphics card, we have the standard manual on a CD, driver CD and SpeedSetUP guide. Along with this ASUS have also included a leather mouse pad which is probably one of the cooler additions and more useful than the CD wallet.
As far as cables go, there isn't a whole lot going on. We have a component-out dongle, dual molex to PCI Express connector, 6-pin to 8-pin PCI Express connector and a single DVI to VGA convertor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes