Upon pulling the drive out of the box, we have a very simple all-black design that looks and feels of extremely high quality.
If you want to lay the drive upwards, the bundle also includes a stand that you can place onto the bottom of the caddie.
Looking around the caddie, we can see the front gives us a one touch back-up button while each side of the caddie has VOX embedded into it. The overall design looks very elegant and like we mentioned before, it feels extremely good from a quality point of view.
Spinning around to the back of the caddie, we have our power port along with a switch that lets us turn the caddie on and off. Next to this we have our two connectors; one is of course USB 2.0 while the other is eSATA.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi 6 finally available outside of China
- Nokia 6 available in the US in early July
- Nintendo SNES Mini includes 21 built-in games for $79.99
- Enjoy the photos of another historic SpaceX launch
- 4K textures required in Xbox One X games even on HDTVs
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller