Light of my life
Welcome to the first edition of "Pimp Your PC!" - Today we show you how to trick out your rig with electroluminescent wire; making it look damn sweet!
This trio of colour wires are flexible and cool to the touch, so they can be wrapped around just about everything to make your PC look awesome.
In each kit you get the EL wire, an inverter box and instructions. It's very simple to setup; just plug in to a spare 4-pin molex and flip the switch on the inverter to turn it on.
The instructions also contain ideas for mods such as using it as a trim around your case window, or installing it under your keyboard keys to make your own backlit keyboard.
Today I'm going to go crazy on the inside of my case and show you what you can do to pimp out your rig!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- It's official! Samsung announces the Galaxy S8
- Destiny 2 content timed exclusive to PS4 until 2018
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design