Light of my life
Welcome to the first edition of "Pimp Your PC!" - Today we show you how to trick out your rig with electroluminescent wire; making it look damn sweet!
This trio of colour wires are flexible and cool to the touch, so they can be wrapped around just about everything to make your PC look awesome.
In each kit you get the EL wire, an inverter box and instructions. It's very simple to setup; just plug in to a spare 4-pin molex and flip the switch on the inverter to turn it on.
The instructions also contain ideas for mods such as using it as a trim around your case window, or installing it under your keyboard keys to make your own backlit keyboard.
Today I'm going to go crazy on the inside of my case and show you what you can do to pimp out your rig!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Just want to say Hi.
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives