The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120
Here we see the cooler from the front fan side. As you can see, the fan doesn't have a shroud so you will want to be sure not to route cables close to the cooler. The fan cable length is around 7 inches so you may want to wrap it around the cooler a little to keep the extra out of the way.
The fins go all the way out past the edge of the fan on the side. This allows more surface area and takes advantage of air passing on the outer edges of the fan.
On the back side we see that the fins are longer than the overall width of the cooler. By giving the fins bubble in the middle, the cooler has more surface area that should equal great cooling capacity.
The copper heatpipes of the Nirvana are with a finish so they do not tarnish. As you can see, the cooler uses four in total and they route from the base of the cooler past the fin area. At the base the heatpipes are sandwiched between the copper CPU contact base and the coolers mounting system.
From the top we see the nickel finish of the aluminum fins. This adds a little pizzazz if you have a window on your case.
The Nirvana's base is made of copper like the heatpipes and is also coated. As you can see, the base has a near mirror finish but it is possible to see a few machine marks.
Once installed and powered on, the fan illuminates the entire area with its two blue LEDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- Uncharted 4 smashes Halo 5 in first week sales with 2.7 million units
- Anniversary Update will let Windows 10 run on more devices
- Homefront: The Revolution's CPU scaling is bugged
- Spotify matches Apple Music family plan pricing
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- GA-EP45-DS4 BIOS recovery
- MB J3710M + PCIe SATA controller = No POST
- Asus Driver issues?
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs
- Lian Li announces new Ebonsteel Series PC cases
- G.SKILL announces 3200MHz breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM high capacity memory kits
- Colorful releases the world's first GeForce GTX 1080 video card
- Zotac Zbox Mini PC has even smaller footprint with new PC stick