When it comes to thermal management, cooler is always better. To further this goal, some enthusiasts have gone to extremes and introduced water, refrigerants and even liquid nitrogen into the equation. For those of us who either are not comfortable with the extreme cooling methods or simply cannot afford them, we must be more careful than ever to protect our investments. The base to this cooling protection has always been the thermal compound.
GELID, a newcomer to the world of enthusiast cooling products, has come up with a compound that is easy to apply, lasts a very long time, does not require any curing, and performs as well as anything else on the market. The days of Arctic Silver have come and gone and GELID has joined others to step up to the plate and offer us a very competitive thermal compound that simply works and works well.
Pricing for the GC-1 compound is listed as having a MSRP of $6.99US for a 5 gram syringe. As noted previously, this is a new product and is still a bit difficult to find at your favorite online store, but even at full retail price it offers a very affordable thermal base for enthusiasts, gamers and overclockers. Things are certainly looking good for these new guys on the block.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A official: 16MP camera and low price
- Final Fantasy XV PC recommends GTX 1080 Ti
- Tomb Raider: native 4K on Xbox One X, high FPS mode
- Age of Empires IV announced
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 will debut with the Galaxy S9?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience