When it comes to thermal management, cooler is always better. To further this goal, some enthusiasts have gone to extremes and introduced water, refrigerants and even liquid nitrogen into the equation. For those of us who either are not comfortable with the extreme cooling methods or simply cannot afford them, we must be more careful than ever to protect our investments. The base to this cooling protection has always been the thermal compound.
GELID, a newcomer to the world of enthusiast cooling products, has come up with a compound that is easy to apply, lasts a very long time, does not require any curing, and performs as well as anything else on the market. The days of Arctic Silver have come and gone and GELID has joined others to step up to the plate and offer us a very competitive thermal compound that simply works and works well.
Pricing for the GC-1 compound is listed as having a MSRP of $6.99US for a 5 gram syringe. As noted previously, this is a new product and is still a bit difficult to find at your favorite online store, but even at full retail price it offers a very affordable thermal base for enthusiasts, gamers and overclockers. Things are certainly looking good for these new guys on the block.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro upgrades of PS4 games take no effort, says Sony
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system