The fact that this card features 4ns memory means that it should, in theory be able to reach quite high clock speeds. With the stock cooling unit I was able to overclock this card to 230MHz core and 250Mhz memory. This is quite a significant improvement over the stock 175MHz/200MHz core/memory clock speed and is a fair bit higher than the regular GeForce3's 200MHz/230MHz core/memory clock speed. Due to the fact that the Ti200 is exactly the same as the regular GeForce3, only with a different clock speed, the overclocked Ti200 performed slightly higher than the regular GeForce3.
Upon taking a look at the benchmark results, it is clear to see why the Ti200 is very popular. At default clock speeds, the Abit Siluro Ti200 performed slightly slower than the regular GeForce3, however, when overclocked its performance was significantly higher. Couple this with the fact that you can purchase a Ti200 card for approximately half the price of a regular GeForce3 and it is safe to say that this is the video card of choice for people looking for high-end performance on a budget.
The Abit Siluro Ti200 features all of the onboard additions you could want (DVI and TV out), has a decent software bundle and is an excellent overclocker. The User's Manual is detailed and you can always rely on Abit's excellent technical support team should you encounter any problems along the way. It is very rare that I give a product 10/10, however, no matter how hard I try I cannot not think of anything bad about this card. Abit have done an excellent job on the Siluro Ti200 and I do not hesitate recommending it, or any other Ti200 based video card to anyone looking at purchasing a new video card but cannot afford a Ti500.
* Great performance
* Low cost (Compared to the regular GeForce3 and Ti500)
* Excellent overclocker
* DVI and TV out
* Decent software bundle
Rating - 10/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club