nVidia GeForce3 Ti200 GPU running at 175MHz with 256-bit graphics Core
64MB 4ns DDR SDRAM working on 400-MHz with 6.4GB/sec memory bandwidth
2.8 billion samples per second Full-Scene Anti-Aliasing (FSAA) fill rate
700 billion operations per second
AGP 2X/4X, AGP texturing and Fast Writes Support
Integrated 350MHz RAMDAC
Lightspeed Memory Architecture for unsurpassed game play speeds even in the highest resolutions
Supports Shadow Buffer technology and 3D Textures
Supports programmable Vertex Shaders and Pixel Shader technology
High-Resolution Anti-Aliasing (HRAA)
Integrated hardware Transform and Lighting Engines
Fully-compliant professional OpenGL 1.3 and Microsoft DirectX 8.1 support for all Windows operating systems
High-quality HDTV/DVD playback support
On board TV-Out supports S-Video/RCA
On board DVI supports Digital Video Interface for LCD monitor (Optional)
Abit-Designed Dynamic heat-sink and cooling fan module for GPU and memory
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 98/SE
Adobe Acrobat Reader
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform