nVidia GeForce3 Ti200 GPU running at 175MHz with 256-bit graphics Core
64MB 4ns DDR SDRAM working on 400-MHz with 6.4GB/sec memory bandwidth
2.8 billion samples per second Full-Scene Anti-Aliasing (FSAA) fill rate
700 billion operations per second
AGP 2X/4X, AGP texturing and Fast Writes Support
Integrated 350MHz RAMDAC
Lightspeed Memory Architecture for unsurpassed game play speeds even in the highest resolutions
Supports Shadow Buffer technology and 3D Textures
Supports programmable Vertex Shaders and Pixel Shader technology
High-Resolution Anti-Aliasing (HRAA)
Integrated hardware Transform and Lighting Engines
Fully-compliant professional OpenGL 1.3 and Microsoft DirectX 8.1 support for all Windows operating systems
High-quality HDTV/DVD playback support
On board TV-Out supports S-Video/RCA
On board DVI supports Digital Video Interface for LCD monitor (Optional)
Abit-Designed Dynamic heat-sink and cooling fan module for GPU and memory
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 98/SE
Adobe Acrobat Reader
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card