I don't have a huge amount of experience with different cases yet, but I do have a lot of practical experience with computers in general. Winning the battle against cooling is about half the battle in the overclocking game. This case has a lot of flexibility when it comes to cooling options. Whether you're looking for a case for your monster system, or just looking for a durable case for your everyday work machine, this case will suit your needs quite nicely.
It is made out of durable materials, is very solid and will take mounds of abuse without giving in. The integrity of the case is enough to allow me to actually stand on it (though not advised) and not even show any signs of weakness.
As stated above, a removable motherboard tray would have been really nice, but it doesn't hinder my views enough to not recommend this case. it's strong points far outweigh it's few minor weaknesses, so just go out and order one for yourself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Clinton's deleted emails won't go public before election
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now