You either love them or hate them, but this case utilizes a rail system for the 5.25" drive bays. I was skeptical about them when I first saw it, but after getting them set up I have found that I like it quite a bit.
Setting up the rails takes nothing more than attaching a pair of rails (included with the case) to the device being installed. Each rail is help on by two screws that fit into the existing retention holes that you would normally use to mount the drive into the case. Once the rails are in place, you just slide the device into the space where you want it and it clicks right in. This is really convenient when you want to remove a device. it's no longer a matter of removing both side panels so that you can get at the screws holding it in place. Just remove the front panel and push in on the two retention clips that are on the front portion of the rail system. From there, it's just a small pull on the drive and it's out. This is great when you're like me and always wanting to add new little goodies to help make things run faster or better than before.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording