You either love them or hate them, but this case utilizes a rail system for the 5.25" drive bays. I was skeptical about them when I first saw it, but after getting them set up I have found that I like it quite a bit.
Setting up the rails takes nothing more than attaching a pair of rails (included with the case) to the device being installed. Each rail is help on by two screws that fit into the existing retention holes that you would normally use to mount the drive into the case. Once the rails are in place, you just slide the device into the space where you want it and it clicks right in. This is really convenient when you want to remove a device. it's no longer a matter of removing both side panels so that you can get at the screws holding it in place. Just remove the front panel and push in on the two retention clips that are on the front portion of the rail system. From there, it's just a small pull on the drive and it's out. This is great when you're like me and always wanting to add new little goodies to help make things run faster or better than before.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield devs rip on new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer
- Modern Warfare Remastered: maps, dedicated servers and more
- Infinite Warfare is Call of Duty's first interplanetary space odyssey
- Radiohead has left the internet
- NVIDIA 365.10 drivers optimized for Overwatch, Forza
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched