Everest Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.50
Developer Homepage: http://www. lavalys.com/
Product Homepage: http://www.lavalys.com/>
Everest Ultimate and Corporate Edition offer several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Super Talent MasterDrive MX]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro - Read]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro - Write]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Storage content at our Storage reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Apple and Nike teaming up for a 'stylish' wearable product
- Apple iTunes music sales slid 13% in 2014, as paid downloads slow
- Point of sale malware attacks ramping up ahead of Christmas season
- Google teams up with Oxford University for AI robotics research
- Microsoft says 2.4M Xbox 360, Xbox One console sold last quarter
- propblem with keyboard
- Is my 4790k defective? Insanely hot temperatures at stock speed + Noctua cooler
- H97M Pro4
- AsRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 + i5 2500k - latest BIOS?
- E3C226D2I + 32GB ECC support?
- ASRock Unveils the X99 Extreme11 Motherboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces the G751 Gaming Laptop
- Turtle Beach XO ONE Gaming Headset Now Available in Stores
- Eurocom Launches M5 Pro Ultra HD Notebook
- Shuttle Announces High-resolution Triple-display Slim PC