Passmark Advanced Multi-User Tests
Version and / or Patch Used: 6.1
Developer Homepage: http://www. passmark.com/
Test Homepage: http://www.passmark.com/ >
Many users complain that I/O Meter is too complicated of a benchmark to replicate results so my quest to find an alternative was started. Passmark has added several multi-user tests that measure a hard drives ability to operate in a multi-user environment.
The tests use different settings to mimic basic multi-user operations as they would play out on your server. Variances is read / write percentage as well as random / sequential reads are common in certain applications, Web Servers read nearly 100% of the time while Database Servers write a small amount of data.
The Workstation test is the only single user environment and will be similar to how you use your system at home.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Super Talent MasterDrive MX]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro - Read]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro - Write]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Storage content at our Storage reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- GeForce GTX 980 under LN2 clocked at 2.2GHz, sets new world record
- SteelSeries refreshes its popular Siberia headset line up
- Star Citizen enters the Guinness Book of World Records
- Sony could offer its Xperia range of devices with stock Android ROMs
- Qualcomm unveils LTE Direct, the next-gen of wireless technology
- Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless External SSD Review
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB SDXC and 64GB microSDXC Memory Cards Review
- z97m D3H version 1.0 Mobo What is the Best DDR3 Memory for i7-4790k (stability, speed and oc)
- Supermicro X10DRC-T4 (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- GA-Z77-D3H Start sometimes automatic
- Sharkoon Announces Skiller PRO Gaming Keyboard
- TSMC Delivers First Fully Functional 16FinFET Networking Processor
- Samsung Starts Producing 3.2-Terabyte NVMe SSD Based on 3D V-NAND
- Cooler Master Announces Novatouch TKL Keyboard
- Micron Debuts the M600 Solid State Drives