Aeneon hasn't bothered with extremely flashy packages, keeping it as simple as possible. The modules are encased in a plastic protective blister pack; a lot of us know this package and the 'hand buster' where we use a knife to cut it open and have a tendency to slip and cut our own hands. I still have a nice scar from opening one of these packs. I recommend scissors!
There's no need for any pictures as you can clearly see through the pack to get a good gander at the modules.
The kit sent to us is the DDR2-1142MHz overclocked pack with 2x1GB modules for a total of 2GB in Dual Channel; ideal for both Intel and AMD. These modules aren't rated for Phenom's 1066MHz memory controller, but that shouldn't stop it from working with a bit of a boost in memory voltage. The modules come equipped with a black alloy heatspreader on both sides of the module, with the XTune logo on one side and the Aeneon name on both.
On the back side (or front, depending on how the modules end up facing in your motherboard) there is a sticker on it with some info including the size of each module, speed rating, and the CAS latency that the modules run. This kit is designed to run at CL5.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Everest]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Choose a side in our 'Captain America' Blu-ray giveaway
- UK retailer offers HTC Vive headset on monthly payments
- PS4 Slim supports 5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Rovio developing 'Angry Birds Movie' sequel
- KFC denies leak of 11 secret herbs and spices recipe
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop