Specifications, Availability and Pricing
All of the buzzwords are present in the specifications list for the heatsink and the fan. For the heatsink, we see a copper base and aluminum fins to dissipate heat. Not listed on the spec list is the four U shaped, oversized (8mm) heatpipes that contact the CPU directly.
The fan for the SilenX iXtrema IXC-120HA2 is 120mm and rated for 36 to 84 CFM at 900 to 1700 RPM. That is a pretty wide range for the volume of air being pushed by the iXtrema ICX-120A2 fan, and it will be interesting to see what happens on our decibel meter when cranked up to 12 volts. The fan does use Fluid Dynamic Bearings, a technology that is used to reduce acoustic levels while providing longer fan life.
After looking around quite a bit, I was finally able to find the cooler for sale at Acousticpc.com for 59.95. SilenX has several retail and e-tail companies that sell their products and the IXC-120HA2 is relatively new so I am sure it will not be long before their larger partners like Fry's, Newegg and Micro Center start carrying the newly released product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz