The DuOrb is a large cooler that stands off the motherboard to clear surrounding components. The cooler also comes with a cable that is long enough to connect to any of the motherboards built in 3-pin connectors.
The outer row of cooling fins are made of copper; there is an inner row on the cooler that is made of aluminium.
Here is the inner row of aluminium fins. As you can see, they only get a single heatpipe but maximize the amount of cooling for the DuOrb.
The sides are identical; Thermaltake has used the same fins on several products and they have proven to do a good job dissipating energy into the air.
The two sides are a mirror image of each other before they are powered. Once activated, one fan glows red and the other is blue.
The base of the DuOrb is smooth to the touch yet shows some light machine marks.
Here we get a closer look at the DuOrb's six heatpipes and the way they are configured in relation to the fins.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched