The DuOrb is a large cooler that stands off the motherboard to clear surrounding components. The cooler also comes with a cable that is long enough to connect to any of the motherboards built in 3-pin connectors.
The outer row of cooling fins are made of copper; there is an inner row on the cooler that is made of aluminium.
Here is the inner row of aluminium fins. As you can see, they only get a single heatpipe but maximize the amount of cooling for the DuOrb.
The sides are identical; Thermaltake has used the same fins on several products and they have proven to do a good job dissipating energy into the air.
The two sides are a mirror image of each other before they are powered. Once activated, one fan glows red and the other is blue.
The base of the DuOrb is smooth to the touch yet shows some light machine marks.
Here we get a closer look at the DuOrb's six heatpipes and the way they are configured in relation to the fins.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- Uber suspends self-driving car tech after Arizona crash
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse