Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Thermaltake DuOrb CPU Cooler is ready to tackle just about any modern socket processor by the looks of the specification sheet. One issue will affect a small number of readers running motherboards that position the system memory in an odd location. This is actually not a problem with the memory, but the way the socket bracket is arranged. If your memory is located at the top of your motherboard, please check compatibility if you are running dual GPU graphics. If you are running a single graphics card, you will need to move the card to the lower PCI-E slot.
The cooler uses two 80mm fans to cool up to today's flagship CPUs. On paper, it appears like the cooler will be able to keep your dual and quad core processors cool even during overclock situations. This is done by sheer mass; the cooler uses a copper base, copper and aluminum fins and the two fans. Everything about the DuOrb appears to be super sized.
For overclockers, the DuOrb offers something that few other enthusiast coolers do these days. Since the fans blow down, they will aid in cooling motherboards and VGA components like VRMs on the motherboards and the top side of your graphics card.
The Thermaltake DuOrb is available from a number of e-tail and retail vendors. I was able to find the cooler for 65.00 US Dollars here in the States e-tail and 79.00 Dollars at local retailers. The DuOrb VGA cooler has dropped into the mid 30 Dollar range, so if you are really into accessorizing your system you could pick both of them up for less than a hundred.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- How Fallout 4's perk system might work
- The fully-optioned Tesla Model X electric SUV costs a huge $143,750
- Toshiba announces 12.5' Satellite Radius 12 2-in-1 convertible laptop
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015