Package and Contents
Getting into the thick of things, we start as normal with our packaging the board comes in as well as what you get inside the box. ZOTAC's colour scheme for its boards as well as its company is a golden orange and black, and that's translated into the package here. The box comes with quite a bit of attractive art work on the front with a little bit of marketing info, just what the board is and its general support list.
On the back there is a bit more marketing info. However, ZOTAC has not included a colour photo of the board at all, which leaves you guessing what you're buying. This is something we prefer not to do in this day and age; after all, would you buy a car without looking at it?
Software and instruction manuals; there are one of each. The user manual is rather thin, but being a Micro-ATX board we aren't expecting the world. The user manual is enough to get you started, installed and explains a bit about the software included in the box.
The DVD contains Windows XP and Vista drivers for both 32-bit and 64-bit variants. There's no Linux support on the CD, and looking around the net we didn't find much for the alternate OS users, so this would be a board to simply pass on if you're a Linux or Unix user.
Moving along to the accessories, we get a pretty good assortment for its design. Despite the fact the board lacks a HDMI port (which the board clearly has a spot for, and the MCP easily supports) a DVI to HDMI adapter is included. Resembling something like a DVI to RGB converter of the past, it converts the DVI port on the rear I/O to a HDMI interface.
For the mass storage side of things we have two out of the total six SATA ports covered with two data cables, one IDE cable with dual drive support and a FDD cable with single drive support. Due to the nature of the board's proprietary connectors, a new I/O shield is needed and is included as always. If it wasn't, what a disaster we would have these days; no company shares the same port configurations anymore.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications