This has been the first ZOTAC motherboard we have managed to aquire, and most certainly won't be the the last. We have more waiting for us. For our first board we managed to get, we were left with a reasonably good impression. However, ZOTAC needs to do a little more planning on its budget boards. While cheaper is better, there is always room for improvement, even on the lower scale.
NVIDIA's GeForce 8300 chipset is an extremely impressive unit; its IGP is rather good for a cheap offering, but can't stand up to the might of a discrete GPU. If you're going for a budget HDMI based setup, the GeForce 8300 will do you if you're after an NVIDIA solution. It depends on your preference, as we have seen that the NVIDIA and AMD solutions are extremely competitive with each other. So, depending on what you're after, it's a bit of a research game these days.
Overall, we were satisfied with the board. However, we hope to see ZOTAC introduce some better layouts on their next series of boards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds hits 7 million players, 617K concurrent
- Galaxy Note9 might be able to tell if you're drunk
- The Note8 looks stunning in the new Deep Sea Blue color
- Mario Kart and VR is a match made in heaven
- IBM's new magnetic tape stores 330TB of data
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes