The XPS510's 20 watt subwoofer features a solid wooden casing. This assures more undistorted, deep bass effects when compared to a plastic casing. The subwoofer is magnetically shielded and features a 5.25" paper cone driver with a frequency response of 35Hz - 180Hz. On the back of the subwoofer you will notice a rather large, black heatsink. This helps keep the unit cool after extended periods of use. Another thing to note is that the subwoofer is quite compact compared to some competing solutions, measuring 170mm(W) x 315mm(D) x 238mm(H). This makes it ideal for those of you that do not have much room around or under your desk.
Unlike some high-end speaker systems that feature a separate control box full of knobs and switches, the XPS510's controls are on the subwoofer itself. There is a power switch, a volume knob and a bass knob. One complaint I have about the controls being mounted on the subwoofer itself is that because I usually place the subwoofer on the floor, it is quite inconvenient having to reach under my desk to adjust the volume, bass, etc.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- AMD gaining discrete GPU market share from NVIDIA
- This fan made 'Indiana Jones' animated short rocks
- Cyberpunk 2077 has 'huge living cities,' real-time AI
- Quantum Break on Steam missing SLI support, DirectX 12
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now