The XPS510's 20 watt subwoofer features a solid wooden casing. This assures more undistorted, deep bass effects when compared to a plastic casing. The subwoofer is magnetically shielded and features a 5.25" paper cone driver with a frequency response of 35Hz - 180Hz. On the back of the subwoofer you will notice a rather large, black heatsink. This helps keep the unit cool after extended periods of use. Another thing to note is that the subwoofer is quite compact compared to some competing solutions, measuring 170mm(W) x 315mm(D) x 238mm(H). This makes it ideal for those of you that do not have much room around or under your desk.
Unlike some high-end speaker systems that feature a separate control box full of knobs and switches, the XPS510's controls are on the subwoofer itself. There is a power switch, a volume knob and a bass knob. One complaint I have about the controls being mounted on the subwoofer itself is that because I usually place the subwoofer on the floor, it is quite inconvenient having to reach under my desk to adjust the volume, bass, etc.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Fatal1ty Gaming K4- can't get BIOS to update
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent