1x Wooden Subwoofer
5x Satellite speaker (R, L, SR, SL, C)
1x G9 (DIN) cable (2M)
3x RCA plug 2ch / 3.5mm headphone plug (1.5M)
1x User's Manual
The XPS 510 package includes five identical 92mm(W) x 100mm(H) x 92mm(D) satellite speakers with stands, one 170mm(W) x 315mm(D) x 238mm(H) subwoofer, one 2m G9 (DIN) cable that enables you to connect the speakers to a digital decoder (not included), and some RCA headphone plugs. Also included is a detailed User's Manual that goes through how to install and place your speakers as well as providing possible solutions to common problems that you may encounter when setting them up.
Taking A Closer Look
- Satellite Speakers
The five satellite speakers are very versatile. You are able to place them with or without a stand, and there is a convenient hole in the back that allows you to hang them from the wall. They each feature a 3" driver with a 180Hz - 20KHz frequency response and are rated at 8 watts RMS each. Like most satellite speakers, they are quite small, measuring 92mm(W) x 100mm(H) x 92mm(D).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD