Hercules was founded in 1982 in the US and has since become one of the most popular graphics card manufacturers in the world. In 1999, Guillemot acquired a struggling Hercules and since then, they have only gotten bigger and better. Although many people know them for their success in the graphics card industry, Hercules have also been very successful in the audio business as well. The Hercules Game Theatre XP is one of the main competitors to Creative's high-end Audigy sound card, and their Gamesurround Fortissimo II has done extremely well in the budget sound card sector.
With all their success in the audio market, Hercules has recently decided to introduce their new range of speakers. These were named the XPS510, XPS210 and XPS200, with XPS standing for eXtended Personal Sound. We were able to obtain Hercules' high-end, yet low priced speaker system, the XPS 510. At first we were very critical about the performance of this system due to it's low cost; however, as you will see when you read on, first impressions do not always last.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017