Hercules was founded in 1982 in the US and has since become one of the most popular graphics card manufacturers in the world. In 1999, Guillemot acquired a struggling Hercules and since then, they have only gotten bigger and better. Although many people know them for their success in the graphics card industry, Hercules have also been very successful in the audio business as well. The Hercules Game Theatre XP is one of the main competitors to Creative's high-end Audigy sound card, and their Gamesurround Fortissimo II has done extremely well in the budget sound card sector.
With all their success in the audio market, Hercules has recently decided to introduce their new range of speakers. These were named the XPS510, XPS210 and XPS200, with XPS standing for eXtended Personal Sound. We were able to obtain Hercules' high-end, yet low priced speaker system, the XPS 510. At first we were very critical about the performance of this system due to it's low cost; however, as you will see when you read on, first impressions do not always last.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- Uber suspends self-driving car tech after Arizona crash
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse