The ProWater 850i Continued
The pump and reservoir are attached from the factory. On the reservoir, you will find a fill port at the top and a return port for the water coming back to the start of the system. Notice the low and high marks. It is important to always keep fluid above the low level. If not, the returning cooling will splash into the other liquid and allow air to pass through the system.
The pump is a small impeller type that pulls coolant from the reservoir and pushes it up through the cooling loop. The pump uses the same connectors as the fan; a 4-pin Molex for power and a 3-pin fan for tachometer use only.
Many water cooling systems are silent to the point where it is difficult to know if the system is actually pushing fluid through the loop. Thermaltake makes it easy to give you peace of mind with their device that allows you to see that coolant is flowing through the system.
The PW 850i comes with enough tubing and coolant to use the system in the largest cases. Both items react to UV black lights and glow a neon green color. It is important to remember to use only the amount of tubing needed for your application. More tube means the pump has to work harder to pass the fluid through the system, reducing flow.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- Destiny 2 confirmed for PC release
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory