The ProWater 850i Continued
The pump and reservoir are attached from the factory. On the reservoir, you will find a fill port at the top and a return port for the water coming back to the start of the system. Notice the low and high marks. It is important to always keep fluid above the low level. If not, the returning cooling will splash into the other liquid and allow air to pass through the system.
The pump is a small impeller type that pulls coolant from the reservoir and pushes it up through the cooling loop. The pump uses the same connectors as the fan; a 4-pin Molex for power and a 3-pin fan for tachometer use only.
Many water cooling systems are silent to the point where it is difficult to know if the system is actually pushing fluid through the loop. Thermaltake makes it easy to give you peace of mind with their device that allows you to see that coolant is flowing through the system.
The PW 850i comes with enough tubing and coolant to use the system in the largest cases. Both items react to UV black lights and glow a neon green color. It is important to remember to use only the amount of tubing needed for your application. More tube means the pump has to work harder to pass the fluid through the system, reducing flow.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact