The ProWater 850i Continued
The pump and reservoir are attached from the factory. On the reservoir, you will find a fill port at the top and a return port for the water coming back to the start of the system. Notice the low and high marks. It is important to always keep fluid above the low level. If not, the returning cooling will splash into the other liquid and allow air to pass through the system.
The pump is a small impeller type that pulls coolant from the reservoir and pushes it up through the cooling loop. The pump uses the same connectors as the fan; a 4-pin Molex for power and a 3-pin fan for tachometer use only.
Many water cooling systems are silent to the point where it is difficult to know if the system is actually pushing fluid through the loop. Thermaltake makes it easy to give you peace of mind with their device that allows you to see that coolant is flowing through the system.
The PW 850i comes with enough tubing and coolant to use the system in the largest cases. Both items react to UV black lights and glow a neon green color. It is important to remember to use only the amount of tubing needed for your application. More tube means the pump has to work harder to pass the fluid through the system, reducing flow.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives